Electric Trikke Freedom has plenty of power and incredible carving ability. Fast, silent, nimble with a lithium powered 200w motor.
The Trikke Freedom is all about freedom. The powerful 200 watt motor is amazingly quite and packs plenty of punch. The lithium battery is a 36V 6.6ah in a quick-swap case for easy removal and storage. Carving the Trikke Freedom with electric power, or on body power is easy and very responsive.
Trikke really hit this one out of the park. You wont believe how fun and effortless the Trikke Freedom is to ride. We here at the shop love it. My son is having a ball blasting around with his friends.
We take the Trikke Freedom to the RV parks with us so we can get from the trailer to the clubhouse and also just cruise around seeing the sights. It really is compact and portable, no joke.
- Weight – 37lbs
- Frame – Mid-Size, Hi-Tensile Steel with Patented High Performance 3CV Cambering System, Foldable
- Handlebar – Adjustable Height, Steel
- Handlebar Width – 23,5″ (595mm)
- Brake – Dual Rear, Scrub Pad, Cable Actuated with Parking Lock
- Wheels – Alloy Rim with Abec5 Sealed Bearings
- Tires – 228×50 Slick High Pressure
- Deck – Reinforced Plastic
- Length – 45″ (115cm)
- Width – 22,5″ (57cm)
- Height – 43″ (110cm)
- Folded Length – 51″ (130cm)
- Battery – 36V 6,6Ah 240Wh Li-Ion Quick-Swap, Aluminum Case
- Battery Life – 40 Re-charges
- Charge Time – 4 hours
- Motor – DC 36V 200W (400W peak), Brushless, Hub motor Direct Drive, Front Wheel
- Controller – Progressive, Sine-Wave, 36V – 13A, Auto Shut-Off
- Throttle – Hand Twist-And-Go, 1/3 Grip, Charge Level Lights
- *Speed (max) – 15mph (24km/h)
- **Range – Up to 11 miles (18km)
- Rider’s Weight – 200lbs (91kg)
*Speed and acceleration will vary with rider’s weight.
**Range will vary with topography, rider’s weight, wind, riding style (carving assistance). Tires must be inflated to max recommended pressure. Range listed above depict an average with max recommended rider’s weight.